Bespoke Jewellery Making Service
If you are looking for a unique gemstone design to wear for a special occasion, a bespoke jewellery gift for a loved one, an exclusive piece for you, or a variation on a current Little Gems Jewels design please do get in touch.
If you can't find something that fits the bill in my online shop I am able to source a wide variety of semi-precious gemstones, as well as gold, rose gold and sterling silver clasps and settings, to create the perfect piece of jewellery to suit your requirements.
Feel free to contact me to discuss your ideas, so that I can provide you with a no obligation quotation.
Please note that a deposit will be required before I can begin work on your bespoke gemstone jewellery order.
Jewellery Care Tips & Repairs
- The Stainless Steel beads and fastenings that I use in my designs do not tarnish, which means you won't need to spend your time polishing them before you wear them.
- Try to leave a few minutes between applying perfume, hair products or body lotion and wearing your jewellery to prevent build-up of product and potential corrosion of your gemstone jewellery.
- Try not to wear your jewellery in the bath, pool or the sea and remember to remove your jewellery before you go to bed at night.
- As we all lead busy lives I know it can be easy to forget these things. So if your jewellery does happen to get a little dirty just use some warm soapy water and a soft bristled toothbrush to bring it up to its best again.
- Gold and Silver plated beads may tarnish in the air over time or on contact with skin products. To avoid air tarnish you can store your jewellery in an air tight box or bag. Tarnish is best removed by gently rubbing over with a silver or gold polishing cloth.
- If you do ever happen to damage your Little Gems jewellery please don't despair as I can repair it for you. Just get in touch and I can let you know what to do.